I know it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted. That is because I went on a trip to Vegas with my best friend who we will call Sasha. We left the morning of the 10th, and arrived home on the morning of the 14th, and when I say morning, I mean 7AM since we took the red eye home. As they say, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I will say I am still tired, and can't seem to catch up from the jet lag, and it's been 4 days. Just. need. sleep.
JJ is crawling like a champ and attempting to pull himself up on everything now! Yesterday he mastered the pack and play, which was hard since there isn't really anything to grab onto in there. I find him all the time now standing up in his crib waiting for one of us to get him. He's a man on the go. We have his 9 month check up tomorrow morning. My how the time is flying! I only have 3 months till he's 1. I need to start really thinking of birthday party themes....
JJ sat in a wagon for the first time this past Saturday, although no one moved it. He also got a little bit rosey on his cheeks and arms as we were out at a charity walk. I thought I had shaded him pretty well, but apparently not. I purchased some sunscreen for him after that.
In other news, I am attempting to do a cleanse with Austin's sister and her friend. I am failing miserably. Today was a cleanse day, and I wasn't supposed to have any animal protein. Well, when there are leftover ribs in the fridge from Texas Roadhouse calling my name, it's just now a fair game. I'll do better tomorrow, I swear (fingers crossed behind back).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment