I have come to accept that I am not a scrapbooking kind of mom. I take tons of pictures, but rarely print them. I keep track of major milestones in my calendar, when I remember... I realized long ago I need something quick and easy to jot down things I'd like to remember from my son's young months and years. So, this will be the start of his "baby book" if you will.
I am assuming most people will find this sleep inducing, and it's probably more for my benefit than anyone else's, but hey, maybe another mom will read this and we can share a common experience.
My goal will be to login here and try to post whenever something happens that I find newsworthy, or at least once a week. Hey, maybe I'll also include some things happening in my life (in other words, I may vent out here). I am so grateful that the cyberworld has places like this that make blogging so easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment